Hair dryer on Fascination?

JdoggCruiser

When I was on five years ago they didn't and I don't think that class of ship has them. Beside I've read where they aren't all that great if you have lots of hair to dry. I'm bringing my own when I go on both the Sensation and the Victory.

I was just on the Paradise a couple of weeks ago and expected to have a hair dryer in our cabin. We were on the 7th deck. There was no hair dryer. They had said on the website that all cabins had them and I had had one on the Dream. I was on the 1st deck on the Dream.

I've always carried my hair dryer but never had to use it as there was always one in the cabin. I went without one this time. Fortunately our steward got one for me. I'll never go without a hair dryer again.

Nope, I don't think so, however you can ask your cabin steward for one, and he/she will loan you a hair dryer. I have a small, but powerful one that I usually take along, and I've never had a problem. (I take it in my carry on.) The dryers that are "hard wired" into the top of the dresser drawer on some ships, aren't much good anyway. They are very weak, and you have to hold the switch in the on position, making it difficult, at best, to use.

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

Archived