C&A status on Luggage tag?

I just printed my luggage tags for an upcoming cruise and noticed my C&A status is also printed on the luggage tags. Does anyone know the reason for this? Is there some kind of unspoken policy that they TRY to deliver higher C&A members luggage first.

Not a problem for me as I know my luggage will come and always have essentials in carry on, But seeing the C&A status on the printed luggage tag just made me curious.

Any Idea of the reason out there??

I'm Diamond...

I've always noticed that the tags say "Diamond"...

But they've screwed up delivering MY luggage just like everyone else's!!!

The nerve of them to treat us Diamonds like the "other" people!!:D

P.S. I see you are going to the Galapagos in 2015. What a treat you have in store!

Kathy

Well, until I experience otherwise, I am going to think that when I got my luggage delivered to our cabin a few minutes after 1pm on the Liberty OTS a few weeks ago it was only because it said Diamond on our luggage tags and not because of my charming personality:D

When the luggage tags comes off, and they find the psper tag, they always notify the top tiers first, that they have lost their luggage:D

I just printed my luggage tags for an upcoming cruise and noticed my C&A status is also printed on the luggage tags. Does anyone know the reason for this? Is there some kind of unspoken policy that they TRY to deliver higher C&A members luggage first.

Not a problem for me as I know my luggage will come and always have essentials in carry on, But seeing the C&A status on the printed luggage tag just made me curious.

Any Idea of the reason out there??

Archived