obc

goldwing girl

leaving aug 30th on the dawn booked about 6 months ago aft suite deck 10 saw price dropped and since its so close they wouldn't price adjust but did offer $ 100 obc additional ! But when I ck my account it still only shows the orginal $150 that was given upon booking ! Called ncl who said all I need is e-mail from ncl when I board that shows additional $ 100 ! Any one else ever have this happen just afraid that when I board they will say sorry this is no good !

:eek:

my reservation does not show the $150 obc from my ncl cc world points. but when I call they see it is there. take your email that shows you have it as proof. I am hoping for the best also. good luck and have a great time.

Yes take the email and they will adjust it. I wrote a nice letter once to the CEO and got a letter in the mail giving me $200 dollars obc on my next cruise. The service desk on the ship put it on my account with no questions asked.

thanks everyone yea he sent me a confirmation and said to just present at ck in but im always alittle leary !

I think most of us are that way. I copy and print everything and take it with me. better safe than sorry ;)

Archived