Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome!

UKCruiseJeff

His didgeridoo will have dried up by then.

I'm sure they'll be a welcome in the hillside for him. He is going to have a very stressful and lonely three years. He got off rather lightly. I wonder what happens with the girl he installed above the garage?

I'm sure they'll be a welcome in the hillside for him. He is going to have a very stressful and lonely three years. He got off rather lightly. I wonder what happens with the girl he installed above the garage?

She gets the paints,brushes and easel

She gets the paints,brushes and easel

It was a little cynical to claim he was a carer for his wife. Bhindi will be wondering where her next monthly cheque comes from.

I don't think they'll be a single bit of sympathy for him. Perhaps he will share with Clifford and they can drive each other barmy.

:)

It was a little cynical to claim he was a carer for his wife. Bhindi will be wondering where her next monthly cheque comes from.

I don't think they'll be a single bit of sympathy for him. Perhaps he will share with Clifford and they can drive each other barmy.

:)

Bhindi,I can't make her out,do you think that she really loathes her dad and just put on a show of support for the trial?

AC is banged up then

Would that be before they cut of his didgereedooooodle! :eek:

The Digeridoo once cut off is going to Jeff who has come up with a reciepe that uses peas and red onions and is cooked sous vide.

It will be served on a wobble board

Bhindi,I can't make her out,do you think that she really loathes her dad and just put on a show of support for the trial?

It's all about monthly standing orders and will arrangements ... that is after the civil actions clear it all up. Remember it is an "on the balance of probabilities" test. I don't think he would have set up any trust fund for bhindi poor girl. I see her as a victim. She evidently went up every day on the tube and waited in a cafe for the daily performance of getting in the limmo round the corner and then went back there for the rest of the day to wait for the evening performance.

What is the arrangement for exporting Oz convicts to Ozland these days?

:D

One Penny Beef Teriyaki Chilli Chow Mein for lunch.

Used the Tsuki chopper and now tempted to lash out on one made by an "old master" but really scared of the prices .... :eek:

All members of our luncheon club are overdue with their reportings. :)

97B2CB20-5A8B-4876-A79F-E95722670E79_zpswi1y2itp.jpg

6C0C7CA2-A205-4428-8A20-777365FF5A83_zpswjxljko9.jpg

B1FAC719-09A9-4D1F-853D-2A8576474816_zpsbwstvaur.jpg

Spinnaker here

Celebrating the 4th of July

Breakfast at Wimbledon

Afternoon futbol

Evening cookout with hamburgers, duck and wild boar sausages,marinated shrimp,blueberry and strawberry galette, fireworks and plenty of cold boissons,

Family and friends around the pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spinnaker here

Celebrating the 4th of July

Breakfast at Wimbledon

Afternoon futbol

Evening cookout with hamburgers, duck and wild boar sausages,marinated shrimp,blueberry and strawberry galette, fireworks and plenty of cold boissons,

Family and friends around the pool.

A very happy independence day. I think you would have been happier in the long run if you had remained unindependant.

Please ensure you put all that lot on separate plates.

If we had stayed under le roi, George, I wouldn't need that silly dictionary to understand some of the language you all use...

Also I think his porphyria really clouded his judgment about that war.

I will try not to behave like a savage rebel and will use more than one plate, and even use a fork, knife, spoon and lastly, perhaps a serviette

Que?

:confused:

Thought the thread had gone earlier.

No need to get a new chopper Jeff,yours is as sharp as you will need my son.

I'm at the men's finals on Sunday,at least I know the first participant.

Good match,did you see it.

Edited by Mr Luxury

That chopper and RH would be a good match! :rolleyes:

If we had stayed under le roi, George, I wouldn't need that silly dictionary to understand some of the language you all use...

Also I think his porphyria really clouded his judgment about that war.

I will try not to behave like a savage rebel and will use more than one plate, and even use a fork, knife, spoon and lastly, perhaps a serviette

Spin,

I've travelled with some of my colonial cousins, and Grasshopper there was much for me to learn. Particularly at breakfast, where I had laboured under the rather silly idea, that egg, bacon, sausages, pancakes, tomato, porridge, cornflakes, waffles, syrup, fruit, toast, hash browns etc should all go on a few completely separate plates. I can see now that piling it high all on one plate saves a lot of time, and as I was told once with a broad smile when I enquired ... " Well it all goes down the same way doesn't it".

Us lot have a lot to learn!

Intermittently dad. Some of it. Pecheur got me dad. I dozed bleedin' orf din' i !!! :eek:

On a positive note, it has been rainin' down at seaside and the poo has nearly gone off my lens. Every cloud ....:)