earliest flight from Baltimore

jasper19

Hi

I have searched the RCI website and cannot find this information for the life of me!

Can anyone tell me the RCI recommended earliest flight out of Baltimore? Or where to find it on RCI's website?

Dec 14 on the Grandeur...supposed to arrive at 7 am....it will be winter...don't want to push it....but don't want to sit around for hours either!!

thanks for your help!

I can't give you the RCI info but I can tell you that BWI airport is just south of the city, very easy to get to. However, I have stood in SWA luggage check-in lines for 30 minutes and then security lines for 30 minutes in the mornings. Late mornings seem to be quieter than earlier mornings. It's a bit of a walk to SWA/Air Train gates. There are lots of places to get a bite.

Hi

I have searched the RCI website and cannot find this information for the life of me!

Can anyone tell me the RCI recommended earliest flight out of Baltimore? Or where to find it on RCI's website?

Dec 14 on the Grandeur...supposed to arrive at 7 am....it will be winter...don't want to push it....but don't want to sit around for hours either!!

thanks for your help!

11-noon. while the pier is not that far from the airport, traffic can be problematic, plus ..well security can be almost as bad as Dulles.

Archived