prem liquor price increase

Hawaiidan

Still $55 for me too, and I just booked it for our Baltic cruise next week. :D

The BALTIC??? :eek:

OMG, I forgot that you were going there-

PLEASE be very careful (and circumspect), in Russia.

They are going crazy over there. :mad:

Nope, we booked the Prestige Package at the PRESENT PRICE of $54.95. :D

I don't want to be the source of incorrect information so please help me understand about the prem package pricing. If we pay for the premium package NOW (which is after final payment BTW), it will be $54.95 but if we wait til we board on 28 December, we will pay the new price of $59.95??? Or ???

I don't want to be the source of incorrect information so please help me understand about the prem package pricing. If we pay for the premium package NOW (which is after final payment BTW), it will be $54.95 but if we wait til we board on 28 December, we will pay the new price of $59.95??? Or ???

The price paid will reflect the cost of the Package as it stands at the time when you add it to your Oceania Invoice.

I understand from others that the price is set to increase "at the end of the year", but I don't have the specific date.

To save the five bucks per day per person, I'd pay it now, but if you are getting a better return on your money than that, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATLY!!!

The BALTIC??? :eek:

OMG, I forgot that you were going there-

PLEASE be very careful (and circumspect), in Russia.

They are going crazy over there. :mad:

No kidding. We spend three days (1 in SPB, then the sapsan to Moscow, then another in SPB). My "uncle" and "me", who are from "Toronto" are thankfully quite easily passable as such, eh?. :) Go Maple Leafs! LOL

In all honesty, I'm quite disappointed in the the way Russia has been behaving towards the US and overall with this whole civil rights thing, and had we known all of this when we booked, we probably would not have. That said, it DOES add the the intrigue a little bit I guess? :rolleyes:

No kidding. We spend three days (1 in SPB, then the sapsan to Moscow, then another in SPB). My "uncle" and "me", who are from "Toronto" are thankfully quite easily passable as such, eh?. :) Go Maple Leafs! LOL

In all honesty, I'm quite disappointed in the the way Russia has been behaving towards the US and overall with this whole civil rights thing, and had we known all of this when we booked, we probably would not have. That said, it DOES add the the intrigue a little bit I guess? :rolleyes:

Don't forget to throw in an 'EH' at the end of your sentences;). Have a great trip you guys and do post your comments.

Bon Voyage EH!

Archived