Carnival Website Down, Again!

hloakes

I just went to check fares again too. I AM obsessive ... 3-4 times a day lately. On two of my cruises, my category is sold out but every now and then one cabin will open up and I've gotten lucky by checking regularly.

My category was sold out too but I spoke with rep who spoke w/supervisor and I got $80 credit yesterday.

Aargh! I have been trying to access my booking since last night and keep getting this annoying message. Back up in no time? Really? It's been hours now.

Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it.Honestly, nothing to worry about here. We'll be back up in no time. Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that.

We know, it's a bummer. Check back with us a little later, or

call 1-888-CARNIVAL or contact a travel agent for further assistance.

Better yet, why not get acquainted with your fellow Carnival cruisers at the links below?

Aargh! I have been trying to access my booking since last night and keep getting this annoying message. Back up in no time? Really? It's been hours now.

I called IT yesterday because I had not been able to access 2 of my bookings for a couple of days. I was told there have been some problems since they did the maintenance and there is an easy fix. They had me delete my cookies and temporary internet files. It worked like a charm.

Last night I did a mock booking for a better rate and although I couldn't find a lower rate, I did find a better cabin! Emailed my PVP last night and by this morning I was printing new boarding docs. Luckily the OBC, dining and rate were the same.

Everything is usually fine for me when I log in ::knock on wood:: but the friend I am cruising with has issues with it. Every single time she logs in (or I log in for her on a different computer) and tries to get to the Manage My Cruise section it tells her the site is down. Incredibly frustrating when you have things left to pay or want to book something...

My category was sold out too but I spoke with rep who spoke w/supervisor and I got $80 credit yesterday.

Can I ask how you got the credit? Each time that has happened to me, they have told me that because my category is sold out that we don't qualify for the credit? We booked Early Saver for the 10/5/13 cruise.

Archived