Amerisuites FLL Parking

maryland

Question for those who have left a car before - How safe/secure did you feel your vehicle was when you parked it here during your cruise? Does the hotel have a separate lot for cxrusie ship passengers? Found a great rate, but am not sure about leaving the car here for the duration of our cruise. Opinions please - Thanks

Question for those who have left a car before - How safe/secure did you feel your vehicle was when you parked it here during your cruise? Does the hotel have a separate lot for cxrusie ship passengers? Found a great rate, but am not sure about leaving the car here for the duration of our cruise. Opinions please - Thanks

This link might help

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=154331&highlight=parking

Hi:) I drove down 2 years ago and felt just fine leaving my car there.

It was in the same spot upon my return of the cruise and everything was

just fine:)

• 3 weeks later...

We left our car there back in Dec. Like you, we had our reservations about leaving it there. You park in the "regular" lot...anywhere you choose. The front desk had us to sign in a notebook our names & color/make of car & plate #. My husband kept a watch on the parking lot until he got a "great" spot. Upon return, no problems. Sure beats paying $$ at the pier...which, I don't think has security anyway.

We took the free shuttle to the pier, however, we did not want to wait on it on debarkation day, so we paid something like $7 for a cab ride back to the hotel.

Have a great time!

Archived