Azamara/Celebrity loyalty level

Blue Skies

Is there any advantage being on elite Celebrity level when cruising on Azamara?

ie Internet/dry cleaning/laundry or any other such benefits, I understand drinks and gratuities are included in the fare anyway.

Maybe Azamara have a different loyalty club called something else?

Newbie to Azamara, and need help to understand!

Absolutely, you are at the Discoverer level so 237 internet minutes per passenger at the elite level so 2x237 for a couple

Laundry perk is the bag of laundry but it comes back in really good shape on Azamara, all nicely folded in tissue

You also get an invite to sit with an officer during the sea day brunch

There are reciprocal benefits to all the Royal Caribbean companies once you reach a certain level (which you have). By dint of being Elite on Celebrity, you are, as uktog said, at the Discoverer level. Your membership number will be the same as your Elite number, though you will need a different log in name and password when you go into your Azamara reservation on their website. Here's the link to the full benefits Discover offers. http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/club-azamara/le-club-voyage/membership-benefits

Thank you so much, all very helpful, we like the look of Azamara and heard great reviews this I think will be our next booking!

thank you

It is a wonderful cruise line and with the extra benefits you will receive as a discoverer level member I am confident you will have a great cruise.

Archived