Internet Packages

jmwg49

I have searched, but can't seem to find any up to date information about Internet Packages available. We are on the Liberty Sept 28 and Oct 5, and am interested in more info. We will have our own laptop, and blackberry...will be we able to use them. Also, cost??!?? Sorry if this information is readily available, but I cannot seem to find anything current. Thanks for your help! :)

I have searched, but can't seem to find any up to date information about Internet Packages available. We are on the Liberty Sept 28 and Oct 5, and am interested in more info. We will have our own laptop, and blackberry...will be we able to use them. Also, cost??!?? Sorry if this information is readily available, but I cannot seem to find anything current. Thanks for your help! :)

Did you search on carnival's website? I know it's there.

• 480 minutes for $159 USD

• 240 minutes for $89 USD

• 120 minutes for $59 USD

• 45 minutes for $29 USD

• Pay As You Go: $0.75/min

This was the cost last week on the Pride. My bill was over $300. It was crazy expensive!

Don't count on ship internet being very reliable or quick. It was painfully slow when we went on the Legend and Sensation. I had to use PC to log onto online course and it took 45 minutes to logon, make a simple post and check a few emails. You can use free wifi at some ports and probably have better luck.

Last month on the Magic it was unlimited access for any one device for $56 for the whole week.

Sent from my SGH-T589 using Tapatalk 2

Sadly, only the Magic has that program right now.

-->Steve

Archived