Long Beach to LAX Shuttle Time

amc80

Hi all, we are sailing the Miracle on 11/17, coming back into Long Beach on 11/24 (a Sunday). Flights are booked out of LAX at noon (I called Carnival and was told this was fine with the Miracle). I am setting up a private shuttle and they want to know which pickup time we want. The options:

1) 9:00-9:15

2) 9:15-9:30

3) 9:30-9:45

4) 9:45-10:00

I would prefer the earliest time, bit will we be off the ship by that point? No problem doing self-debarkation.

In the past when getting a shuttle pickup from the Port of LA, I would plan for 9:30 or so. The really good shuttle services would know the good times and the driver will call you (it's a good idea to get the company's contact number while giving them your cell number) when he or she gets there. If you're not off the ship yet, the driver can circle around until you call them from the shuttle island. I imagine Long Beach is the same way -- there could be a place for the private shuttle drivers to wait until you tell them you're ready for the pick up

There will be shuttles at the pier and there is a waiting area for them.

To get off the ship early either do self assist, where you take off all your luggae on your own, or ask at Guest Services for a low luggage tag number.

If you are Platinum, Suite or FTTF you are among the first to get off the ship. (FTTF is starting at Long Beach but I do not know which ships it is for.)

Go with the 9:00 AM to 9:15 AM time.

Do take the shuttle phone number. If there are any delays you can call them. Also if you have trouble finding them you can call them as well. In fact, call them as you are disembarking the ship to tell they you will be out of the terminal in a few minutes.

Keith

Archived