On-Board Future Bookings

Banjo

Need some advice, 9/30 I will be on the Reflection for a Med cruise, interested in taking a Caribbean cruise this January. Any advantage of booking this at the future cruise desk on the Reflection during the cruise?

On previous cruises, usually close to the end of the cruise, you some time would hear about some promotions but on those I never paid attention.

Thanks, Banjo

Need some advice, 9/30 I will be on the Reflection for a Med cruise, interested in taking a Caribbean cruise this January. Any advantage of booking this at the future cruise desk on the Reflection during the cruise?

On previous cruises, usually close to the end of the cruise, you some time would hear about some promotions but on those I never paid attention.

Thanks, Banjo

You get a reduced deposit and OBC - best to go see them early in your cruise (first 1-3 days) when they have lots of time as it gets very busy near the end of the cruise, and go over the benefits with the Future Cruise Consultant. I think their office is on Deck 5

Thanks Christine. The 2nd day we get a 'at sea' day, I am going to take your advice and see what they can do.

Last year on the Solstice, I bought this credit, see if they can do something with that. For this Med cruise, I asked if could use it and they gave me option of using the credit or the latest promotion. The promotion was too good so I took the promotion.

Archived