Money Off Vouchers & Next Cruise Advance Booking

ticktoneer

Can anyone help me with 2 things please as this is my first time travelling on Celebrity :-

- Do Celebrity let you book a new advance cruise onboard like RCI do?

If they do, does anyone know how much they, are and how much OBC you get?

- do Celebrity have savings certificates online or elsewhere for money off specified future cruises?

Thanks a lot :-)

Welcome to Celebrity!

You have two choice on board:

1) Make a booking for a specific journey. You only leave $100/pp deposit (normally $450/pp?) get an OBC based on the length of the cruise, and for inside, OV, and verandah cabins you get a 3-level upgrade. In other words, you pay for a 3C verandah but get a 1C cabin.

2) Buy a "Passages" certificate for $100. You do not get the cabin upgrade, but get the same OBC and no additional deposit. The nice thing about this option is you can buy one in just one of your names, and not pay the other deposit (also $100) until choosing your cruise.

I did #2 because I like to research different sailings and ships and that is too much 'work' to do while already on vacation! :) I only put $100 down on board, and when we pick a cruise we will pay the other $100 for my wife's deposit.

Edit: Source link is http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11022582_CEL_Passages.pdf

Just off Summit Aug18. NEW onboard booking rules now allow 1 other OBC to be combined, e.g. shareholder credit, on top of onboard OBC. Disallowing free category upgrade for onboard reservation. HAPPY CRUISING

Just off Summit Aug18. NEW onboard booking rules now allow 1 other OBC to be combined, e.g. shareholder credit, on top of onboard OBC. Disallowing free category upgrade for onboard reservation. HAPPY CRUISING

WHAT, WHAT? Is this an April's Fool joke - oh wait it's August!! Really!! I can't believe it. Does this include open passages also?

WHAT, WHAT? Is this an April's Fool joke - oh wait it's August!! Really!! I can't believe it. Does this include open passages also?

"NEW CELEBRITY PASSAGES"

"Reserved Passage" - Combinable with any 1 other offer special offer you choose.

"Open Passage" no mention of allowing combination

FINE PRINT: "Maximum 1 onboard credit per stateroom to be applied. Program applies to price programs FST,LOY,TR,SRS,GRPX. Program excludes all other price programs and discounted rates. ...PROGRAM IS COMBINABLE WITH ONE ADDITIONAL OFFER OF YOUR CHOICE AVAILABLE UP TO THE FINAL PAYMENT DATE. Applies to new individual Celebrity Cruise bookings only made on or after Aug 1, 2013

I used shareholder credit as example of 'combinability' but 'special offer' may refer to 1,2,3, type perks.

Archived