Adding 3rd person questions....

SuzanneH

Yes, I did a search, but came up with older posts. Yes, I called my TA but she is out of the office until next week. I need to add a 3rd person but by the time I get ahold of her it will be after final payment. The ship is not full, and I can still easily book a new reservation for three passengers. Anyone have recent experience with this? I am just wondering if I should bug so done else at the agency or wait for her on Monday..... Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!!

Adding a third guest should be an easy process for anyone at the agency to accomplish. I would think it would be easier for you to have it done prior to final payment, and have one final confirmation. I'm sure agents cover for each other all the time, so there should be no issue having anyone at the agency take care of the necessary changes, and make your final payment all at the same time.

One item of note - if you've booked any excursions or dinners in specialty restaurants, their system won't let you add passengers in the room and often a "bug" happens where it appears the ship is full (even though it is not). You have to cancel the excursions and/or dinner reservations, add the third person, then re-book those (you won't lose any money).

Thank you so much for the quick replies!! I have paid in full already but final payment date I believe is today.... Haven't booked anything yet as far as excursions or dining, so okay with that. I love these boards!!

We wanted to add a 3rd person to our 2 room booking on the Breakaway recently and even though the room would hold a 3rd person we were unable to do so because that section of the boat was at capacity for lifeboats. So, even if there is still room on the boat you are not always able to add a 3rd person. Fortunately we were able to change our rooms to another area of the boat that was not at capacity.

Archived