Hotels with Cruise Parking in New Orleans

Amygrace0613

Here is where DH and I are staying:

Ramada Metairie New Orleans

2713 N Causeway Blvd I-10 Exit 228 - North

Metairie, LA 70002

504-835-4141

They have free shuttle service from airport to hotel, French Qtr, Cruise Terminal just about anywhere in NO. They also offer free parking if you are driving in. I checked the rates today for our Oct cruise and it looks like $118 per night on weekend nights, cheaper for weekdays. I locked in a rate of $111 but that was almost 2 months ago, so the current rate still looks pretty good. Plus a free hot breakfast. :)

Here is where DH and I are staying:

Ramada Metairie New Orleans

2713 N Causeway Blvd I-10 Exit 228 - North

Metairie, LA 70002

504-835-4141

They have free shuttle service from airport to hotel, French Qtr, Cruise Terminal just about anywhere in NO. They also offer free parking if you are driving in. I checked the rates today for our Oct cruise and it looks like $118 per night on weekend nights, cheaper for weekdays. I locked in a rate of $111 but that was almost 2 months ago, so the current rate still looks pretty good. Plus a free hot breakfast. :)

I called and the guy said the $118 rate does NOT include cruise parking or shuttle service. So I am kind of iffy about booking there. May just keep my reservation at Holiday Inn.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

My family and I are headed to NOLA in June of 2014. I was planning to post a similar thread to this one.

So, it seems the Holiday Inn is the one posted so far that offers parking. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of any other places? We are willing to consider staying another night or two to enjoy NOLA after we get back from the cruise, but are just looking at our options, so if anyone else has info, it would be appreciated!!

We will be driving in from the Austin area. Cruised the Magic last summer and decided to try the Dream this coming summer. Can't wait. Loved the Magic!!

We stay at the Marriott Convention Center on Julia. It is across from the port. They have a park and cruise package. It is indoor valet parking. We like it because of the location to the port, it is close to streetcars, and good service. We usually stay one or two nights prior to the cruise. We drive to the hotel, they park our car, then we use the street cars to explore.

We've booked the Prytania Park which includes parking. :)

I love that people ignore this place, it is a hidden gem. I guess most folks want to stay with a brand they have heard of before, rather than take a chance on a small private hotel that has excellent service and free parking if you want to stay a night or two before or after the cruise.

It's all good folks, don't stay here, I'll keep the cruise package to myself :)

:D :D :D

We booked the King Suite which was just added/renovated.

So not only do we stay in this off the radar hotel but also in a room that didn't exist. It must be the free parking ;)

:D :D :D

We booked the King Suite which was just added/renovated.

So not only do we stay in this off the radar hotel but also in a room that didn't exist. It must be the free parking ;)

Just got this picture of our room.

PA080524.jpg.0320c7adb5f7dd26afe40559b782a2f7.jpg

My cousin and I have switched from the Holiday Inn to Prytania Park Hotel.

We got the double queen loft and it looks awesome!

Good move but let's keep this place our little secret. :D

There is a Holiday Inn right across the bridge from New Orleans in a city called Gretna. You can actually see the ship from some of the upper floors. I do believe they have shuttle and free parking.

That's where we are staying for our cruise from New Orleans on Dec 1st. It is the Holiday Inn Tower West Bank in Gretna. Cost is $139 a night and includes parking for the week and free hot breakfast in the morning. It has very good reviews in Trip advisor too. It is about 1.5 miles from the cruise port.

We also looked at the Quality Inn Gretna but all summer long people on Trip Advisor reported wide spread mold and even bedbugs:eek: They also charged $139 a night.

That's where we are staying for our cruise from New Orleans on Dec 1st. It is the Holiday Inn Tower West Bank in Gretna. Cost is $139 a night and includes parking for the week and free hot breakfast in the morning. It has very good reviews in Trip advisor too. It is about 1.5 miles from the cruise port.

Did you call the hotel directly to book the stay and park rate? I looked at their website, but couldn't find a stay and park rate.

Did you call the hotel directly to book the stay and park rate? I looked at their website, but couldn't find a stay and park rate.

If you look at their web page you should find it listed under "packages". I also called the hotel directly to negotiate a group rate, our group booked 7 rooms.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

• 4 months later...
I love that people ignore this place, it is a hidden gem. I guess most folks want to stay with a brand they have heard of before, rather than take a chance on a small private hotel that has excellent service and free parking if you want to stay a night or two before or after the cruise.

I just called them. She said it's a two night minimum in order to get the cruise parking. Is that true or do I need to call back and talk to someone else?