Why is Carnival Pride on 11/2/14 missing?

ibcnusoon

A few months ago I was looking at ships leaving our of NYC and Baltimore for November 2, 2014. I saw the Carnival Pride there for a 7 day cruise to HMC, Freeport and GT but it's no longer listed, Is she scheduled for drydock at that time?

Carnival Pride 7-day round-trip to Bahamas from Baltimore Sun Nov 02 (Baltimore, departing 4:30pm), Mon Nov 03 (At Sea), Tue Nov 04 (At Sea), Wed Nov 05 (Grand Turk, 8:00am to 2:00pm), Thu Nov 06 (Half Moon Cay, 9:00am to 5:00pm), Fri Nov 07 (Bahamas/Freeport, 7:00am to 1:30pm), Sat Nov 08 (At Sea), Sun Nov 09 (Baltimore, arrive 9:00am).

[quote name='bibbysnow'][SIZE=4]At some time in 2014 they will no longer be sailing out of Baltimore due to some restrictions that the government has imposed.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

The last cruise out of Baltimore on the Pride is the repositioning on November 30th. I can book other weeks in November on the Pride from Baltimore but can't find the cruise leaving on November 2nd.

Looks like October 26-November 2nd is unable to book, on TA sites I get an error.

There is a 2 week period that we can't book the Pride, October 26-November 9.

I guess she's getting some refurbishing before she does her last 3 cruises in November out of Baltimore and heads down to Tampa?

Too bad, we were looking to book that cruise for 11/2/14.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='ibcnusoon']The last cruise out of Baltimore on the Pride is the repositioning on November 30th. I can book other weeks in November on the Pride from Baltimore but can't find the cruise leaving on November 2nd.

Looks like October 26-November 2nd is unable to book, on TA sites I get an error.

There is a 2 week period that we can't book the Pride, October 26-November 9.

I guess she's getting some refurbishing before she does her last 3 cruises in November out of Baltimore and heads down to Tampa?

Too bad, we were looking to book that cruise for 11/2/14.[/QUOTE]

I had a client booked on the Nov 30 Baltimore to San Juan cruise. Carnival has canceled those cruises. There was an email received from Carnival notifying them that the Pride is going into dry dock on Oct 19 and staying in drydock till November 9, 2014. Instead of coming back to Baltimore they have decided to send her right from Drydock to Tampa to begin her home port season there. :-( Edited by lnew1gd1

[quote name='lnew1gd1']I had a client booked on the Nov 30 Baltimore to San Juan cruise. Carnival has canceled those cruises. There was an email received from Carnival notifying them that the Pride is going into dry dock on Oct 19 and staying in drydock till November 9, 2014. Instead of coming back to Baltimore they have decided to send her right from Drydock to Tampa to begin her home port season there. :-([/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. Too bad, we were going to book the Pride but since she is no longer in Baltimore we are going to do the Splendor from San Juan to New York City that week instead.