Let's Talk Menus, Labadee (and more!) for Oasis of the Seas!

nenner1

Hey there helpful CC members! We are cruising on Oasis this November and I've got a few questions on some specific topics.

1. Menus at CP 150

Does anyone have a link to the current menus at Central Park 150 on Oasis?

If so....do you know if that is the FALL menu or Summer menu? Will the Fall menu still be served in early November?

We are thinking of trying CP150 for the first time and would like to know exactly what the menus areso we know when to book.... which leads me to the next question:

Is the first menu always served Sat-Tues and the second Wed-Fri? Do they ever switch that up?

How hard is it to get a reservation once onboard? If we don't see the menu before hand we will have to wait to book until we are on the ship. We are looking at days 4 (Tues) and 6 (Thurs) depending on menus. Neither are a formal night. Which brings me to my next question...

2. MDR Menus (Order) We are on a Western and our formal nights are nights 2 and 5. In what order should we expect the menus to be? I know the first ad formal nights but if anyone knows what to expect the other nights (3.4.6.7) that would really help us make our Specialty Dining reservations Thanks!

3. Labadee Water Slide Is it open yet? If not, when is it scheduled to? $20/day seems pricey for one simple slide. How hard is the climb up if anyone knows?

4. Labadee- Columbus Beach Last time we only went as far as Nellie's but this time want to head to Columbus. The map almost looks like you have to walk through the Haitian Outdoor Market area to get there? Do you or is there another path? I've read the vendors are aggressive..they don't accost you and put bracelets on you or ask your kids names (and then promptly personalize some item you didn't want with your kids name on it?) If so I'd like to avoid walking that way. My kids are suckers (and They got me with the bracelet trick in Nassau on my first cruise! LOL!

Thanks for any links, advice photos and comments you can give. It will help me with our planning a lot! :)

Hey there helpful CC members! We are cruising on Oasis this November and I've got a few questions on some specific topics.

1. Menus at CP 150

Does anyone have a link to the current menus at Central Park 150 on Oasis?

If so....do you know if that is the FALL menu or Summer menu? Will the Fall menu still be served in early November?

We are thinking of trying CP150 for the first time and would like to know exactly what the menus areso we know when to book.... which leads me to the next question:

Is the first menu always served Sat-Tues and the second Wed-Fri? Do they ever switch that up?

How hard is it to get a reservation once onboard? If we don't see the menu before hand we will have to wait to book until we are on the ship. We are looking at days 4 (Tues) and 6 (Thurs) depending on menus. Neither are a formal night. Which brings me to my next question...

2. MDR Menus (Order) We are on a Western and our formal nights are nights 2 and 5. In what order should we expect the menus to be? I know the first ad formal nights but if anyone knows what to expect the other nights (3.4.6.7) that would really help us make our Specialty Dining reservations Thanks!

According to the most recent published compasses for a western it goes:

Night 1:Mojo, 2:Safron, 3:Pimento, 4: Shiitake, 5:Jasmine, 6:Basil, 7:Pomodoro

3. Labadee Water Slide Is it open yet? If not, when is it scheduled to? $20/day seems pricey for one simple slide. How hard is the climb up if anyone knows?

4. Labadee- Columbus Beach Last time we only went as far as Nellie's but this time want to head to Columbus. The map almost looks like you have to walk through the Haitian Outdoor Market area to get there? Do you or is there another path? I've read the vendors are aggressive..they don't accost you and put bracelets on you or ask your kids names (and then promptly personalize some item you didn't want with your kids name on it?) If so I'd like to avoid walking that way. My kids are suckers (and They got me with the bracelet trick in Nassau on my first cruise! LOL!

Thanks for any links, advice photos and comments you can give. It will help me with our planning a lot! :)

I think I can answer the menus question... see above...

1. Vendors are very aggressive...I went with the intent to buy but they were so aggressive I turned around and headed back to my lounge chair. And it takes a lot to push me away!

2. As far as I know, 150 CP always has menu 1 Sat-Tues and menu 2 Weds-Fri. We dined during both time frames last week. We definitely enjoyed the second menu more. The first menu is in week 3 or 4 of a 6 week trial...or so we were told. I don't know when the other is due to change.

Archived