Select dining or Summit

CruisinCadie

Can someone please tell me in which section of the dining room the select dining is located on the Summit? Upper/lower level? Starboard or port? We sail in 5 1/2 weeks, and I was wondering.

Thanks,

Kathy

It's upper level, Satrboard I believe.

I just got off of the Summit,Select dining is upper level Port and Blu(where we ate) is Upper level starboard.

I'm the one who has left and right backwards.Blu was on deck 5 Port and Select is on deck 5 Starboard.Sorry for the confusion.

The dining room is at the aft (back) of the ship, so you are always facing the back of the ship when you enter, therefore very easy to get left and right mixed up.

That's where I thought I had messed up. I thought that the restaurants were in the stern then I thought maybe I came down behind the restaurant (but couldn't have) and been facing the wrong way. No worries, I've always found the food pretty easy to locate on a cruise...LOL.

I'm jealous as I haven't made Elite yet. However, the next cruise on the Reflection is with the premium bev package. I just hoping in to remember the cruise when it's over....hiccup. On top of that I've got an oversized balcony and I'm afraid DH is just going to camp out there because he loves being on the water...

Such problems!

We were on last week too. The select dining room is in the upstairs (deck 5) portion of the Cosmopolitan restaurant. It runs the entire width of the ship in the aft portion. Blu takes up a section of the port side of the restaurant. Blue is completeley walled off from the Cosmopolitan restaurant.

We especially liked the table (yellow) at the aft window. Great view.

5ee89c9709f90f097b1f107c765dbfa5.gif

We were on last week too. The select dining room is in the upstairs (deck 5) portion of the Cosmopolitan restaurant. It runs the entire width of the ship in the aft portion. Blu takes up a section of the port side of the restaurant. Blue is completeley walled off from the Cosmopolitan restaurant.

We especially liked the table (yellow) at the aft window. Great view.

5ee89c9709f90f097b1f107c765dbfa5.gif

The diagram is interesting.. I am going to tour the select area and get table numbers to request a certain table location. And I really like your "favorite" table!

No,It's Select dining.

• The area shaded blue is indeed the Blu restaurant.
  • The yellow shaded table was our favorite one in the Select Dining portion of the Cosmopolitan Restaurant.
  • The table diagram is similar to the actual layout of the tables, but there are differences. For example last week there was another table for two on an aft window next to the shaded one. Just don't count on the diagram.

Entrance to Select Dining - Deck 5 Aft - Starboard Side.

Entrance to Blu - Deck 5 Aft - Port Side.

No need for any stairs unless you are at the Martini Bar on Deck 4 or Rendezvous Lounge on Deck 4 before dinner, then you have to walk up to Deck 5 to enter.

Our cabin is on Deck 3, so 2 flights of stairs is a reasonable way to burn some of those calories and not wait for the elevators to get down to us.:)

Kathy

Archived