where to eat

Jem2014

I would just get on board and try everything that looks good to you. Food is such a subjective topic to discuss. What I love, you might hate. That's why I tell people to give everything a try and come to your own conclusions. But overall, I can't say that I have had a bad meal on any of Royal's ships. Some meals I have enjoyed more than others, but never had a bad one.

I've also noticed over the years that cultural background plays a large part in what people like to eat. I think people who come from large cities with a diverse culinary opportunities are more likely to try new things. Then you have the people who come off the top of the mountain once a year and go on a cruise. They tend to be more "Meat & Potato" types and get turned off by things that they are not use to. So be flexible and sample as much as you can.

When I cruise, I go out of my way to eat things that I normally wouldn't eat while I am at home. That's part of the fun for me. Enjoy

hi, i'm going on the nov 24 eastern caribbean sruise aboard Allure of the seas. we're looking at the specialty restaurants, please, whats good on allure? ty:confused::D

Here is a guide to all the restaurants:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

hi, i'm going on the nov 24 eastern caribbean sruise aboard Allure of the seas. we're looking at the specialty restaurants, please, whats good on allure? ty:confused::D

If you can book it, the Chef's Table is well worth the money. $95 for 5 superb courses all accompanied with wine. Plus you get champagne on arrival, free photograph, recipe book and a chefs hat and apron.

Did this and would do it again just for the food and wine. :)

We tried most of the alternative restaurants on the Allure (except for 150 Central Park). Giovanni's Table stood out as our best dinner during the entire cruise.

Archived