L-Shaped Beds in Cabins

jeanlyon

OK thanks - wonder why they don't make them available in queen or two singles. Very odd. No matter :-)

Because one of them is fixed against the wall so cannot be moved. I believe you can have them made as one double, but someone will have to climb over if they want to get out during the night :D

Normally you are asked if you would like L-shaped , twin or double. The reason for L-shaped is it gives more room in the cabin. Ring

Fred and explain what you would liike. We find it fine. Enjoy your cruise. Carolyn and Bobby67:)

• 2 weeks later...
Because one of them is fixed against the wall so cannot be moved. I believe you can have them made as one double, but someone will have to climb over if they want to get out during the night :D

I enquired of FO through a travel agent about re-configuring the L beds and was told that it wasn't possible. This prompted a quick re-evaluation and spending a not insignificant amount to ensure a queen size. It pays to read the small print!! :)

Archived