Spring Break--Caribbean Princess?

osagegal

We are thinking of taking the Western Caribbean cruise sailing out of Houston the third week of March. I know it's Spring Break for a lot of schools & there will be LOTS of kids, but those of you who have done a Spring Break, we're you miserable? Would you do it again? We will have our 12 yr old son with us, so we fall into the family category too! But are lines so long for activities that you you spend all your time waiting in lines? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

We are thinking of taking the Western Caribbean cruise sailing out of Houston the third week of March. I know it's Spring Break for a lot of schools & there will be LOTS of kids, but those of you who have done a Spring Break, we're you miserable? Would you do it again? We will have our 12 yr old son with us, so we fall into the family category too! But are lines so long for activities that you you spend all your time waiting in lines? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

We sailed the CB her first season. It was not spring break, but early July, and she had as many kids on board as the rules allowed. Never noticed a problem, and only stood in line once, for the tender back from Princess Cays for about 20 minutes. Not one complaint from us.

Karen

The majority of my cruises have been over spring break due to working in an elementary school and no, we were never miserable. One cruise had over 700 children and the only time we saw them (not all 700) was during breakfast in the buffet. We often wondered where they were. Now that I am recently retired, I can cruise whenever I want :) I think the staff must keep children very well entertained.

Archived