Airfare sale to Fla!!

comfortcove

Sorry, we are on the East Coast, Virginia. Keep looking this weekend, may be some Labor Day sale fares. They are out for the East Coast.

I look almost every day, most days two or three times a day. Airfares on Southwest fluctuate daily, up and down, back up and back down. You just have know when to jump on the roller coaster.

I booked our airfare in April. We will leave on a red-eye from LAX to FLL the night before Thanksgiving and then back 10 days later. Nonstop for $313 p.P. - all in. That fare has more than doubled since then.

They should invent a new board-game called "Airfares". Seems like it is always a gamble..... :confused:

I booked our airfare in April. We will leave on a red-eye from LAX to FLL the night before Thanksgiving and then back 10 days later. Nonstop for $313 p.P. - all in. That fare has more than doubled since then.

They should invent a new board-game called "Airfares". Seems like it is always a gamble..... :confused:

You are so funny. We are also taking a red eye out of LAX on Nov. 22 via Spirit Airlines. My friend booked it for our group of 8 and now hoping it wont be the nightmare I've read about. I told all my people no carry on's unless the want to pay through the nose. The rate was great at the time but wish we had waited to see if we could get a better deal on Southwest.

Thanks! I just booked our flights for our January cruise, LAX to FLL. Outbound on Virgin Airlines for $279.00 total for 2 people and Return Jet blue for $300 for two people. total cost $579.00 r/t for 2 people!

Wow those are great prices. The price I just got for 2 round trip tickets from Boston to FLL was $519.60 on Jet Blue. Non stop both ways. I had a $53 credit from last year so it ended up costing just $466. Not bad for the first week in February.

You are very welcome, I am glad someone else benefited from the great fares!We live near a very small airport (newport News/Williamsburg) where there are no nonstops to Fll. We like to fly from here as it is no stress, and it is less than ten minutes away. Last week fares were well above $420 each, yesterday the best flights were $229 each. Was able to use points and book for about $270 total for 2 rt on Delta. Hot dang! I always spend too much time looking for flights, because we have to look at Richmond, Norfolk and NN/ wmsbg, so I am happy it is decided.

Archived