Celebrity Infinity

ticktoneer

Hi,

First time on a Celebrity cruise.

Can anyone tell me when Infinity was last re-furbished and what this entailed please?

When you're onboard does it look tired and in need of a re-fit or has it been well maintained and looked after.

Thanks a lot. :)

Anyone? Thanks :-)

You just made me giggle, you reminded me of the fake vicar at the wedding in Three men and a little lady lol

I went on Constellation last Sept post solisticisation and it was very nice, apart from rust on the rails where they had not removed the old stuff and just painted over. Strange after everything else they had done.

Yvonne:)

She was 'solticised' in Nov 2011 prior to going on her South America season 2011-12. We were on her in May 2012 and she was fine then.

The refurb included adding cabins to deck 3 and on the aft end on deck 11, filling in the hole below (or above...can't remember!) the Champagne bar, adding Martini bar, new carpets more or less throughout, new TVs and lots of other bits and pieces. We had never been on the Infinity before, so it made no difference to us!

Simon

We were on Infinity this June (2013) and she was in great shape. Bear in mind even if a ship has not been in dry dock, there is constant routine maintenance and painting going on

We were on Infinity in June and loved it. The crew and staff were excellent and lots of fun. They mixed with passengers and we all had a blast. Good entertainment, too. Ship is in good repair. Some deck areas could be touched up but all the rooms and cabins seemed ok to me. Great trip to Iceland.

Just off two weeks ago. Great shape. No complaints whatsoever on the condition of the ship.

We like the M-class ships because they lack some of the bells and whistles on Solstice-class that end up costing us more money in fare. We tend not to benefit from those, so it's a good thing.

Archived