Alliance Parking Manhattan Question

3boyswrestle

Hello,

This is my first time not parking at the pier in Manhattan. My family and I are leaving 9/1/13 on NCL Breakaway and I booked parking at Alliance Parking 500 West 43rd St. for $19.00 per day. Mapquest puts this at just under a mile walk to the pier. Would we be able to first drop our luggage off at the pier and then go park the car at the garage and walk back to the pier? Do we need to park the car first and take a cab with our luggage to the pier?

Thank you so much for your help

Yes, you can drop your luggage off first...just drive up the ramp to the first level, not the parking level, and pull up in front of Pier 88...there will be porters to take your luggage. Then just go back to street level and drive to your parking facility.

By the way, the walk from 500 West 43rd St. to Pier 88 is only a half mile. I'm not sure how Mapquest is coming up with almost one mile.

Hello,

This is my first time not parking at the pier in Manhattan. My family and I are leaving 9/1/13 on NCL Breakaway and I booked parking at Alliance Parking 500 West 43rd St. for $19.00 per day. Mapquest puts this at just under a mile walk to the pier. Would we be able to first drop our luggage off at the pier and then go park the car at the garage and walk back to the pier? Do we need to park the car first and take a cab with our luggage to the pier?

Thank you so much for your help

Can you report back how this parking went for you and the best thing to do when parking at this garage? I trying to figure out which one to park at there are two of them 560 w43rd and 500 w 43rd st

Archived