Roll Call for family on RSSC Navigator 11/8/05

howndder

Hi Capt Tom;

This our first time on Radisson and I have been monitoring the Radisson board and there seems to be a tremendous difference of opinion with regards to Radisson. Please advise me what you think of them. I haven't made final payment and am now not sure if the price is worth it. What do you think?

Thanks for responding to my thread, have a great time in December.

Howndder

43 cruises and going strong

Weak point: quiet at night

High point: crew, food,open seating, large cabins and warm courteous service.

I have found them to be very gay friendly. Elegant but not stuffy.The fact that the crew is not working for tips makes all the difference in the world.

I personnaly love the Navigator...the Stars bar is great for before dinner cocktails.

By the way, wine is poured generously at dinner...if you prefer a cocktail with your meal instead of wine..ask for it and it comes with no charge....you can get looped during dinner if you so desire.

I sailed the Navigator to Alaska and am now considering her for a caribbean cruise next year...she is not the perfect ship...but I think she ia great....just the right size...no crowds and fabo service.

Friends of mine (Tom and Bill) just returned from their first radisson cruise...loved it and said they would be hard pressed to go back to a big ship.

Archived