Glass-bottom Kayak Excursion

toothfairy

When are you going in Aug? I am going 7/31 on the Crown. If your cruise is after mine I will let you know what we thought of the kayaking excursion. We are doing the 2:30 trip on Tuesday out of St George.

We're going on the Majesty on August 21st. We're going on Wednesday morning, also out of St. George. We were going to helmet dive w/ Hartley's, but we thought the kayaking would be less intimidating to our two kids.

Did the glass-bottom kayak excursion while on the Zenith. It was when the ship was docked at St. Georges. Real good exursion especially if you have a nice day. Best kayak I have ever been on. I have kayak in Hawaii, Bermuda, St. Thomas, Dominican Republic and in Europe. Worth your time and not too much work: the kayak just glides...........

Great, thanks. I wanted to do the excursion first off, but DH figured we'd need to get our bearings first. So, we're doing the kayak thing on the second morning. I can't wait. I'm the type that wants to be out in the sun, but can't just lounge on a beach. This should be right up my alley.Kathy

Archived