Eating Healthy Before Cruise - Advice Needed

djcass4199

Hello everyone!

I am currently doing the Insanity workout (on day 12) and I'm trying to improve my eating habits. Trying to cut out enriched flour (and eat whole grain), cut out high fructose corn syrups and sweets, and generally eat much better.

I'm having trouble though with certain meals during the day, particularly breakfast. Does anyone have any good tips or meal ideas for breakfast??? I need ideas for quick and easy, since I am usually in the office at 8 AM.

We cruise 10/27 and I want to lose 5 lbs (10 would be awesome!) before we leave.

Thanks!

if you want to lose weight quickly cut out all wheat [whole grain is turned into glucose and stored as fat just as quickly by your body as white flour] and sugar products eat lean protein, omega three fats, and low GI [non starchy] fruit [ berries and citrus] and veg I lost 4 kilos = 8.8 pounds in 7 days, eat bacon or other meats for brekkie [steam some chicken the night before if you are in a hurry ] snack on small amounts of plain raw nuts like almonds and walnuts I eat 30 gram a day, increasing protein decrease hunger so this is not difficult

Hard boiled egg and fruit, oatmeal with an organic whey protein powder and fruit, or Greek yogurt with the protein powder and fruit.

You could also find ancient grain gluten free wraps and make a wrap with scrambled egg, feta cheese, and spinach.

Egg white omelette( 3 egg whites and one yolk) Make it in a pan using Olive oil Pam

Eat it with 2 slices of whole wheat bread(no butter) or with one cup of oatmeal dry oats, and add cinnamon. Eat balance meals. Do not eliminate any food groups. Avoid fried and salty foods and alcohol. Drink lots of water.

Archived