Fireworks...will I see them from my starboard balcony on the Dream?

Admin

Hi. We're sailing on the Dream in October and I wondered if anyone knew if we'd be able to see the fireworks from our starboard side balcony on deck 6? Thanks!

You will have a better view from an open deck. Secondly, we got a letter in our cabin asking us to NOT watch from the balcony and make sure that no personal objects were on the balcony due to some possibility of ash hitting the exterior of the ship. Not sure if all balconies got the letter (I've read that some did not), but aft cabins did.

I agree with Moki'smommy, go to an open deck if you want the best view, unless you have children that have sensory issues with fireworks but TBH they are more pops than big bangs.

Also the fireworks are set to music, so unless you are happy just to watch, up on deck is better so you get the full experience!

HTH's!

ex techie

On the magic, there was enough room to hang back from the crowd and still watch.

We got the letter in our room saying we couldn't be on the balcony during fireworks. :(

I have had that letter as well but more health and safety than anything else one firework can mis fire, you can't really see a lot from a verandah, it's best on the higher decks, 9 and 10 on the classics.

Archived