anyone been in a BX Balcony!

sailingnut

I just changed up from a studio cabin to a guaranteed BX Balcony~~just wondering if the bed is by the balcony or closet? I am so happy~~just $125.00 more and $100.00 on-board credit!:)

Depends on which BX room you end up with. 8004 has the bed by the balcony, in 8005 the bed is by the door. If you get upraded to a higher category...then its going to depend on the exact room you get.

Hello, I just went from a Studio to a BD for $104- it was $60 to go to a BX but for $44 more I thought it was worth it to guarantee I wont get a BX.-

Sailing nut- is your $100 credit related to your previous booking or perhaps HSN offer?

I just changed up from a studio cabin to a guaranteed BX Balcony~~just wondering if the bed is by the balcony or closet? I am so happy~~just $125.00 more and $100.00 on-board credit!:)

I booked BX on my Epic cruise back in April- we ended up in the BA category, in an aft balcony! It was wonderful.

Archived