Infinity Specialy Dining question

bikn4fn

We are thinking about trying the specialty dining option for our upcoming cruise on Infinity. One of the packages offered is the "3 Dinner Package". I started to make the reservation, but nowhere does it offer me the option to select the restaurant. When do you get to select your restaurant choice?

We are thinking about trying the specialty dining option for our upcoming cruise on Infinity. One of the packages offered is the "3 Dinner Package". I started to make the reservation, but nowhere does it offer me the option to select the restaurant. When do you get to select your restaurant choice?

I believe you can choose one specialty restaurant pre-cruise, and the others on board ship. :)

Some if the packages give you the restaurants available in the description - you don't always get to choose (you can't eat at Ocean Liners/ S.S. United States all three times- couldn't remember the specialty restaurant name on Infinity). If you opt for the ultimate package, you can choose any restaurant in any combination. As for making the actual time/restaurant reservations, Texed is right - you can reserve one ahead of the cruise, and the rest when you board. They are generally very accommodating. Go to the station set up outside the buffet as soon as you board, and you can make the other two. (I'm not sure how Texed knows ANYTHING about specialty dining- they don't serve waffles that I know!:D )

Andrew

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Thnx for the info. It was difficult to figure it out based on the pre-cruise booking options. You could only select from one of three dates, and no choice for restaurants. Being able to make the other reservations after boarding makes sense.

Thnx for the info. It was difficult to figure it out based on the pre-cruise booking options. You could only select from one of three dates, and no choice for restaurants. Being able to make the other reservations after boarding makes sense.
Glad to help. We've always had better luck straightening these things in board, even switching the originally booked times.
Hey, it's a wonder Texed knows ANYTHING about ANYTHING. :p
No, he knows A LOT about waffles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

We also just returned from Infinity and looked at these packages. The 3 dinner package was 2 x dinners at SS United States and 1 dinner at Qsine.

As far as I understand you select the time for your first speciality dinner but you do not choose which restaurant your first dinner will be in-they inform you. You then book the other 2 dinners when you are onboard. Not sure how flexible they are if you are unhappy with your first dinner assignment.

CrusinNole is correct-they were offering discounts. We dined at SS United States with 30% discount and loved it so much we returned the following evening.

We also just returned from Infinity and looked at these packages. The 3 dinner package was 2 x dinners at SS United States and 1 dinner at Qsine.

As far as I understand you select the time for your first speciality dinner but you do not choose which restaurant your first dinner will be in-they inform you. You then book the other 2 dinners when you are onboard. Not sure how flexible they are if you are unhappy with your first dinner assignment.

CrusinNole is correct-they were offering discounts. We dined at SS United States with 30% discount and loved it so much we returned the following evening.

Thnx for the info. The part of only being able to pick the time and not the place is what confused me. Your explanation makes sense.

Archived