Celebrity Pacific Coastal Cruise

marcyjane

Hello everyone,

Not new to cruise critic's but, First post here on the Celebrity Cruise board. Looking into booking a Celebrity Pacific costal cruise out of Los Angeles and have a few questions while trying to plan ahead.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Where is Celebrity's cruise terminal/ port? in LA or Long Beach

2. Fly into LAX or Long Beach

3. Good tour company to be able to see all we can of LA pre or post cruise.

4. Hotel's close to cruise terminal

Have done some searching but seem to be getting more confused on location of the cruise terminal. Need to know that for sure to continue with airport/hotel and flight search.

Again thanks for any help and information you have time to give me.:)

Marcy

Every time I've sailed out of LA on Celebrity, it's been from San Pedro, not Long Beach.

Long Beach Airport is closer if you can get a nonstop flight. Easy to get in and out of by car/taxi/shuttle. If you can't get a non-stop, I'd rather have the nonstop flight to LAX, do my pre-cruise tour, and then drive/cab/shuttle to San Pedro.

Hotels there (San Pedro) are meh. There are nicer hotels in Long Beach or other areas of LA. Not sure what you want to see pre-cruise, so it's hard to direct you.

Andrew

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

If you want to stay close to the pier, the nicest hotel is the Doubletree. There's also a Crowns Plaza, serviceable, but not as nice. Either is a very quick ride to the pier.

Andrew

If you want to stay close to the pier, the nicest hotel is the Doubletree. There's also a Crowns Plaza, serviceable, but not as nice. Either is a very quick ride to the pier.

Andrew

We've stayed at the Doubletree night before cruise and found it very convenient. They had a shuttle that took us right to the ship. One thing I noticed, at least when we stayed there, not many restaurants within walking distance, but we had a very good meal at the hotel restaurant.

Archived