How does police discount work for 3rd person?

HalfMoon

I noticed police discounted fare for Allure of the Seas (Nov 9, 2014) is $429pp and $719 for 3rd person.

If I book it now and price for 3rd person goes down, can I get a price adjustment for 3rd person without affecting 1st and 2nd person pricing?

Or should I choose cabin that can fit 3 ppl but only book us 2 and add DD later if price gets better? I really don't want to pay $719 for DD. The 3rd person fare kinda kills the deal.

Would appreciate any advice. I'm only interested in this sailing if I can get an awesome deal.

Also, can I use my future cruise certificate on police discounted cabin?

Thanks in advance.

I noticed police discounted fare for Allure of the Seas (Nov 9, 2014) is $429pp and $719 for 3rd person.

If I book it now and price for 3rd person goes down, can I get a price adjustment for 3rd person without affecting 1st and 2nd person pricing?

Or should I choose cabin that can fit 3 ppl but only book us 2 and add DD later if price gets better? I really don't want to pay $719 for DD. The 3rd person fare kinda kills the deal.

Would appreciate any advice. I'm only interested in this sailing if I can get an awesome deal.

Also, can I use my future cruise certificate on police discounted cabin?

Thanks in advance.

Only if price of first and second remains the same can you get a discount on the third if that drops. Be careful special rates come and go quickly.

If you are going to add a third person better to do it now. If the ship sells you may find yourself not being able to add a third to that room even though it may sleep 3.

Yes you can use your certificate with the police discount.

Archived