S2 Aft cabin 1667 on Solstice

PennyB

Hello all...

I just booked the S2 Suite Aft cabin 1667 on the Solstice for a cruise from New Zealand to Australia this coming December. Can anyone give me information on it? I did not see anything listed in the spreadsheet for this cabin.

Thanks so much ...

Penny, it's a normal configuration. The view from the aft is great because you can see both sides. There is a cabin above you so it's not noisy. The only downside is the balcony is not completely covered so you can be seen from above and there is sometimes a little soot on the balcony. The cabin attendant should keep it clean but if it needs cleaning, just ask.

I had S2 1669 on Silhouette last year. I prefer aft cabins. Like Ma Bell said, we had a little problem with soot on the balcony but the view is awesome. I was a disappointed that we couldn't get lounge chairs for the balcony because I like to take a nap outside sometimes. We had a couple chairs with foot rests and a round table with two chairs. I've had problems in the past with noise when staying in cabins under the pool deck so I prefer a deck with cabins both above and below. The cabin itself seemed to be the standard size and layout for an S2. We had a couch and TV closest to the balcony doors. The bed was between the couch and the bathroom. At the foot of the bed was a vanity/desk.

Archived