Sofia Loren Suite? 16007

bzv143

We have a chance to get this suite, the Sofia Loren suite, 16007, for an upcoming cruise. How much more "worth it" would it be to upgrade from a Yacht Club suite we currently have on hold (one of the 8 larger cabins)? From the video online, the Sofia Loren suite looks to be on the small, cramped, and very red side. But maybe I am wrong? Any comments appreciated.

We have a chance to get this suite, the Sofia Loren suite, 16007, for an upcoming cruise. How much more "worth it" would it be to upgrade from a Yacht Club suite we currently have on hold (one of the 8 larger cabins)? From the video online, the Sofia Loren suite looks to be on the small, cramped, and very red side. But maybe I am wrong? Any comments appreciated.

If you even THINK you want it....get it now or it will be gone. We grabbed the mirror suite of the Sophia Lauren, 16008 with different color interiors. They're technically the nicest on the ship and sell out fast as there's only 2.

Wow. Thanks for the Thumbs up. Can you tell me why you liked this suite more specifically? I have deposited on the larger of the YC1 suites currently. The difference between the two is $800. Pleeeez sway me with delicious details on the YC3!

BLTRN--Like you, I went ahead and booked the Sophia Loren Suite on the Divina for the upcoming holidays after seeing the virtual tour and the wonderful UTube video posted here. Many thanks to the responders on my topic! (By the way, my TA said there was a waitlist for the Suite--people waiting to see if My Hold was going to drop!)

BLTRN--Like you, I went ahead and booked the Sophia Loren Suite on the Divina for the upcoming holidays after seeing the virtual tour and the wonderful UTube video posted here. Many thanks to the responders on my topic! (By the way, my TA said there was a waitlist for the Suite--people waiting to see if My Hold was going to drop!)

enjoy - and please take plenty of pictures and a review - we have this suite booked for a 20 day cruise to South America in May - cant wait -

aparently, they have a library and her famous movies that u can pop in your suite and watch while sipping a glass of wine and just take it all in!!!!

BLTRN,

Which cabin did you book? The Sophia Loren or 16008. I'd love pics from 16008 which is what we have in April 2014. I think it's actually like a chocolate brown color and not what the tour shows. The virtual tour and video are both from the Splendida.

BLTRN,

Which cabin did you book? The Sophia Loren or 16008. I'd love pics from 16008 which is what we have in April 2014. I think it's actually like a chocolate brown color and not what the tour shows. The virtual tour and video are both from the Splendida.

sofia loren is 16007 - - - -

Archived