Rules for the Fitness Center

cad804

We are going to Alaska on NCL Spirit on 7/29 with our 17 year old (18 in Oct.) and I was wondering if he will be able to go with me to use the facilities in the fitness center and then the Men's sauna, etc. while I use the Ladies. (Also this is my first time in any kind of message board/chat room.)

We are going to Alaska on NCL Spirit on 7/29 with our 17 year old (18 in Oct.) and I was wondering if he will be able to go with me to use the facilities in the fitness center and then the Men's sauna, etc. while I use the Ladies. (Also this is my first time in any kind of message board/chat room.)

Welcome:)

I can't answer about the fitness center but these boards can give you invaluable information so stay around.

Have a wonderful cruise:)

The Spirit sounds great from what I have read.

I took my daughter with me to the spa. She was asked her age and when she told them she was 17 she was asked to leave.

That evening she went to one of the lounges to listen to the band. She was approached more than once and offered drinks. I then decided if they would serve her alcohol at 17 she could go sit in a spa with her mother.

I just had her go in to the locker room while I checked in for a key. I held her hand and made sure she didn't bother the old people with her crying. I had her leave the whirlpool if she had to go potty. She was very well behaved.;)

The spa/sauna/steamroom is a little piece of heaven and we enjoyed it twice a day! There was no problem using the gym facilities- shouldn't we be encouraging our teens to exercise rather than sit in the arcade all day?

By The Way- welcome to the boards. I remember how afraid I was to post for the first time! Jump right in-- we'll be nice:D Well, most of us will...

Archived