Snorkeling Excursions

liseemo

Hi! My friends and I are going on Carnival Dream Oct. 19th to the western caribbean and we were wondering which island is the best for snorkeling and the names of good snorkeling companies that anyone has dealt with. Thanks! :)

We did the Three Reef snorkel trip in Cozumel last Dec. Very good but it is not offered any more.

We leave tomorrow and only have one Carnival excursion for snorkeling booked in Belize, since we can board the boat that takes us snorkeling instead of taking the tender. It is the Barrier Reef Snorkel with beach Break. Will let you know how it goes.

Planning on snorkeling in Cozumel and Roatan but nothing concrete yet.

Hi! My friends and I are going on Carnival Dream Oct. 19th to the western caribbean and we were wondering which island is the best for snorkeling and the names of good snorkeling companies that anyone has dealt with. Thanks! :)

Check the "ports of call" section of the forums for more detailed information. There's also a "scuba and snorkeling" forum. But since you're heading west, you'll be sailing by the Meso-American Reef, which is the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world. You'll find good snorkeling just about anywhere. Roataan and Cozumel are particularly good.

Archived