How to contact ship staff before the cruise?

CruiseJunkie66

Can anyone tell me how I would be able to contact the Maitre'd on the Emerald Princess?
Not sure why you'd want to contact the Maitre d' prior to your cruise but that said, I have no idea how you would/could do that. Any special dining table/location requests are done after boarding. The Maitre d' will be available to take requests then and a notice in the Patter will have where he'll be. If you have Traditional dining, have your TA indicate the table size you'd prefer. If you have Anytime dining, you show up in the dining room and make your request. If you have a special dietary request, indicate that on your Cruise Personalizer. If you want to make sure you're seated with friends, have your TA link your bookings together. Your friends will need to do the same.

Previous replies have been great and are probably the most appropriate.

However, if you must absolutely without a doubt get hold of the Maitre'd before your cruise, try to find someone cruising on the Emerald just prior to you who could serve as a go-between. It's a long shot but might work. Make your request on the Roll Call for the cruise just prior to yours.

Archived