Baltimore Days Inn Hotel-Inexpensive

sandy toes

Recently stayed for the 2nd time and while nothing fancy it was clean and well kept. In the warmer months there is an outside pool. There is a small exercise room and they offer a nice breakfast. Super easy to get to right off the beltway on Richie Highway (6600 Richie highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21061 for those with GPS). You can park your car for free while on the cruise and they shuttle you to and from the port (about 10 minutes away). Right across the street is the MVA (DMV for the area). There are local places to eat and even a place that serves chicken right next door (LARGE helpings, one order would have served both of us). While there are many places in the harbor if all you want is a place to park and sleep this is a great option. The price is less than parking at the port and you don't have to worry about traffic the morning of the cruise. Drive in the night before, sleep, eat breakfast and get a ride to the port in the morning...all rested for the cruise you have been dreaming of for months!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Stayed twice, once $72 and once $64. Shop around at various booking sites for the best rates...don't book direct that is about $100

SandyToes, Thank you for your review. I have been considering this location for a cruise package, but have seen some very mixed reviews (and I know not all are accurate/sincere). I am wondering if you might share more of your opinion regarding the idea of stay and park, as their rate seems very competitive. From other reviews (now keep in mind, I have no idea if this info is accurate), I got the impression that the area was a little sketchy, and a bit of a hang-out. Do you feel the parking area is relatively secure? Is it a gated or fenced in facility? Is it well lit? Did you, or would you have any worries about leaving your vehicle there during the cruise? Because I am not familiar with the area or the facility, I appreciate any feedback you might provide.