Exercise classes on Sapphire

giselleacttwo

Yes, they have Zumba and it's free. Just watch the Patter for the location because it changes. I've seen it held mostly in large, open areas like Club Fusion. Quite a lot of people usually show up for it.

Excellent, thank you! :D Have you seen what other classes that they have on offer?

Giselle, nothing to do with this thread, but on another one, which thankfully has been closed, you asked about a parmesan basket.

The basket is what the Fettuccini Alfredo is served in. Very yummy.:D

Ohhhh yes, I am familiar with the parmesan basket. I'm a big fan. :D I was just confused why the author of that article kept referring to it as a parmesan "bread" basket. I've seen them make them before on Food Network- they're basically just cheese baked on a silpat then formed while still hot. Nothing to do with bread. :confused:

Ohhhh yes, I am familiar with the parmesan basket. I'm a big fan. :D I was just confused why the author of that article kept referring to it as a parmesan "bread" basket. I've seen them make them before on Food Network- they're basically just cheese baked on a silpat then formed while still hot. Nothing to do with bread. :confused:

Good point.:)

Archived