Nellie's over the water already booked

DrD

Thanks Sue! I knew that this is what I've read. Also, I've "heard" that guests at Nellies beach have also had access to barefoot beach section. Is this true?

You will be issued a wrist band for the buffet, that wrist band is also the ID for barefoot beach guests. Take a stroll check out the beach, swim, relax no one will stop you. In the four years we have been on Labadee, and only one year the weather was overcast, Barefoot beach has never been crowded, and when we sailed the Mariner it was before barefoot beach was a suite beach, and it was not crowded then..

Even on the Allure.

Enjoy

Sea Ya

BTW, I was NOT impressed by the upgraded buffet.

It was quite small, had fewer items than the main buffet, and the line was very slow as they only had the one station.

The main buffet seemed to move much more quickly.

The steak and shrimp were good but next time we'll eat with the plebeians ;)

BTW, I was NOT impressed by the upgraded buffet.

It was quite small, had fewer items than the main buffet, and the line was very slow as they only had the one station.

The main buffet seemed to move much more quickly.

The steak and shrimp were good but next time we'll eat with the plebeians ;)

Our first time at Labadee, we were "plebians", and while we usually find something to enjoy in all RCI venues, that buffet was really on the low end of the scale. Last year, we booked a cabana, and absolutely LOVED the upgraded buffet. Ribs, chicken, shrimp, steaks and salads: yes, the choices were fewer, but the quality was so much above and beyond the basic Labadee buffet. At least to us. Food is a subjective thing, but we thought it was great.

Teddie

Archived