Mr. Sanchos vs. Chankanaab?

ContessaK

I've been going over and over the places we can go when in Cozumel. I was settled on Nachi Cocum but hubby decided he wanted more to do that just sit.

So now we're down to Mr. Sanchos and Chankanaab. I've heard wonderful things about both. I'm leaning towards Sanchos but I"d like to hear more about Chankanaab. I know its not all inclusive but I wonder if your expenses for 2 would be cheaper to go to Chankanaab. We aren't bringing kids, we don't drink except soda/tea, I want to snorkel a bit, maybe swim in a pool too, plus the beach. We'll want to eat lunch.

Any suggestions? i think its about $14 for a cab there and another $14 back? Correct me if I'm wrong. What are the hours of both? Does Chankanaab have free floaties, chairs, umbrellas included in their admission fee (which I think is $21?)

I have 2 reviews in my signature line that includes tons of pictures of Chankanaab.

You can get a $2 off coupon here off the admission price.

The cab rides cost depends on where you are docking at. So anywhere from $11 to $16 for up to 4 people in the cab one way.

Admission includes everything but food/drinks, any of the animal swims and snorkeling equipment. So yes, you get the chairs/palapas (I don't believe there are any floaties), the pool, free sea lion show, self-guided tour in Mayan Ruins, beautiful lagoon...it's just beautiful there. :)

Archived