Argentina Reciprocity Fee!!

dottedline

We're flying into Santiago, Chile, doing the "horn" cruise, and then flying out of Buenos Aires. A note popped up when I booked the cruise that said I have to purchase the fee online. Well, the website is in Spanish. The instructions are in English, but the actual processing is in Spanish.

I don't speak or read Spanish. Is there another way?

Recently did the fee thing for Argentina, took a little time but there are ways to get to English and eventually finished the forms and then was directed to where I could use my credit card to pay. At end had print outs showing fee paid in advance. Like many things takes time and attention but doable. Halfcent

If I reside in Canada, but travel on a british passport, am I exempt from the reciprocity fees for Chile and Argentina?

If you have British passport you do not have to pay reciprocity fee for Argentina or Chile, we are going on Infinity in March.

I live in USA and have UK passport.

Christine

If you have British passport you do not have to pay reciprocity fee for Argentina or Chile, we are going on Infinity in March.

I live in USA and have UK passport.

Christine

Thanks Christine....Haligonian (my son) just saved over $200 in fees!

$100 for Australians, just did mine on line for Golden Princess March 1 next year.

Extortion Fee I call it. Strange the Argies do not charge the Brits, what with the Falklands dispute still ongoing.

All about you charge us we charge you, I suppose.

Just be careful not to get caught on multiple charges, some people have been caught that way by entering their details for payment on line too many times, they did not get refunds either for multiple visas.

Archived