Sunshine Cruisers

drewlin

Apologises if it's been asked before but my daughter-in-law really wants my son to wear a tuxedo on our October cruise on Sunshine. It is their first cruise and he is reluctant as he thinks no one else will be wearing one. My husband will be wearing his kilt irrespective of what anyone else wears but my son is a bit more reticent. So any past Sunshine cruisers, did many men wear tuxedos on elegant nights?

You're taxing my memory here but I seem to recall a few, but not many.

He'll be fine wearing it. He'll stand out a little but in a good way. He very well my get some compliments from fellow cruisers too.

Edited to add: I may be wrong on this but it's my guess that assigned dining times would likely be a little bit more dressy than YTD. I just seems like on the cruises I've been on the lines forming pre-assigned dining times the people are a little bit more dressed up.

Haven't cruised the sunshine yet, but you will certainly find those wearing Tuxes on Formal night. I generally bring my Kilt and Prince Charlie Jacket, and my Tux to wear for the two formal nights for no other reason because I have both and might as well wear them.

Archived