Brilliance Cabin 7600

RHFDCapt119

Were sailing on BotS in Feb and I booked cabin 7600 on the hump. It says its a obstructed view, 25%. I looked up pictures of the that side of the ship online and it doesn't really show any kind of obstruction. I figured being on the hump would be a great view. Anyone stayed in this cabin on Brilliance or her sisters? Thanks.

We have that cabin booked on sister ship Radiance, I don't think there is any obstruction at all on the hump, which is why these cabins are so popular. I think an out size charit is a typo for an over sized chair :D

I know this cabin is off the centrum, but behind a buffer wall. Does anyone know how bad the noise from the centrum would be during the day, and at night? I don't mind bands playing till 11pm or so, but any later could be annoying. Last time we were on the Radiance we were further forward and it was very quiet, but this time I have my elderly mother with me and needed to be near the elevators.

That cabin is a mid-hump cabin. The only "obstruction" I can think of on that class of ship and that cabin would be the fact that the balcony overhang of the cabins 2 floors above you - they stick out just a little further than those on the 7th floor, and yes, the "sofa" in those rooms is really more of a chair and a half, but these are still great rooms in the best location on the ship, IMO (unless you like the long long treks back to the aft facing cabins).

There is a wall between your cabin door and what would be the open centrum, but it is still pretty quiet, although you may hear some muffled sounds of music until midnight or so on some nights. No biggie. The location of these cabins also make for almost no typical hallway sounds such as people talking and children running - very quiet in that regard!

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks Dreamer - I don't mind muffled noise, as long as there is no thumping music all night! I remember 70's night on our last cruise - and being thankful that our cabin wasn't anywhere near the centrum. But I don't mind that for one night when we will be out of the cabin watching it all anyway.

The location and views with no lifeboats below definitely sold me on this cabin. Last time our cabin was 9026 with great views as well,but way up front with a long hike to the middle of the ship.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived