Valor Southern Caribbean review with pictures and Fun Times - better late than never

pghsteelerfan

Thank you for the information and for reaching out on my behalf!

MsDrema

MsDrema...I did get a reply from the CC member who is a regular poster on the "St. Kitts" section of the "Port of Call Boards". I am copying and pasting the answer so it will be word for word and correct:

"The restrooms at Shipwreck are close to the restaurant. It is a wooden structure with 3 stalls. I do not remember any hand rails in the stalls themselves. Depending upon the mobility levels a person may need help using the restroom. With a population of about 50,000 or so there are no ADA laws in place to address the limits of ones mobility."

Also attaching a link to that thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2457219

I hope this is helpful.

• 3 years later...
On 12/2/2020 at 9:25 PM, princess76021 said:

Ahoy!!!

Thank you for this review and allowing me to come along.

It was great and the pictures were awesome!!

Now with your permission I will join you on the liberty!!

Hugs

Nicki

Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for sailing along!  Was hoping to have another, brand new one for a cruise we were to take on Magic this past May but we all know that didn't happen.  Hope to cruise again and soon, going through some serious cruise withdrawals here. 

3 hours ago, pghsteelerfan said:

Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for sailing along!  Was hoping to have another, brand new one for a cruise we were to take on Magic this past May but we all know that didn't happen.  Hope to cruise again and soon, going through some serious cruise withdrawals here. 

had my 50th anniversary on the Freedom last march cancelled and then my birthday cruise in october was cancelled.  waiting for them to tell me my upcoming cruise in march will be cancelled 😞

On 12/9/2020 at 8:39 PM, princess76021 said:

had my 50th anniversary on the Freedom last march cancelled and then my birthday cruise in october was cancelled.  waiting for them to tell me my upcoming cruise in march will be cancelled 😞

Congratulations on your 50th Anniversary!!!  So sorry that the cruise you had booked to celebrate was cancelled and also very sorry to hear your birthday cruise was also cancelled.

We actually had two cruises cancelled, the Magic one I mentioned and we also had Fascination booked out of San Juan in October 2021 cancelled.  It sounds like Fascination is one of the ships Carnival will be parting with.  We were really looking forward to that one since they were doing an alternate itinerary going to St. Thomas; Antigua; Dominica; Grenada; and Barbados (extra long day in Barbados).  Antigua and Grenada would have been new ports for us and Dominica almost new, haven't been there since 1992 while on our honeymoon cruise.  We took the refund for the Magic cruise and are still deciding whether to use our deposit for the Fascination cruise or just take the refund.  We have till the end of May next year to decide. 

Again, just so sorry you couldn't celebrate your 50th on a cruise.  I hope you were able to celebrate some other special way.  I love your idea about finding older reviews and have been doing the same.  Hopefully soon.  🙂

• Like 1