Oceania Suite - Riviera/Marina

JSA123

We've always have had the Owners Suite, but couldn't get it this time around (May 2014), so were in an Oceania Suite for a B2B cruise. The suite in the back of the ship. Jim and Stan any comments. Our TA said we'll love it---it's not as big, but really nice.

Rick & Ron

Any reviews, opinions, pics?

They are gorgeous accommodations, tastefully decorated and wonderfully served.

092435.jpg

092445.jpg

092533.jpg

092807.jpg

092924.jpg These photographs only represent the Oceania Suites at the back of Deck 11, but there is a limit of 5 photo's per Post, so Deck 12 will have to be Chapter Two (I'm feeling very Neil Simon) .

210818.jpgOceania Suites on Deck 12, occupy the most rarefied passenger cabin deck, are somewhat larger in square footage, and have two full bathrooms (versus a bath and a half on deck 11), but they lack those glorious stern views

051230.jpg

194312.jpgThe deck 12 Suites have larger bedroom windows and a door that leads directly from the bedroom onto the veranda

101436.jpgTheir Media rooms are also slightly larger (wider), but otherwise, all of the Oceania Suites are very very similar

101314.jpg Hope that this helped!

210818.jpgOceania Suites on Deck 12, occupy the most rarefied passenger cabin deck, are somewhat larger in square footage, and have two full bathrooms (versus a bath and a half on deck 11), but they lack those glorious stern views

051230.jpg

194312.jpgThe deck 12 Suites have larger bedroom windows and a door that leads directly from the bedroom onto the veranda

101436.jpgTheir Media rooms are also slightly larger (wider), but otherwise, all of the Oceania Suites are very very similar

101314.jpg Hope that this helped!

JimandStan,

You do a wonderful job of providing information which is always useful. I am going to be in one of these suites (on Deck12) beginning December 8. Even though I have already devoured the brochures and the website, these pictures are stunning and have exponentially increased my anticipation. I am usually an "immediate gratification" kind of girl re vacations so it is killing me to wait for our December cruise! Thank you again for being the experts on everything Oceania.

Once again thanks for the help, think I'm going to be OK in the suite since we can't get the Owners Suite this trip. Maybe even like it a lot--the back end "O" suite of the ship looks great, in fact I like the idea of a window and not a door out of the bedroom.

Rick & Ron

Archived