Adding Reservation to My Celebrity

dioxide45

We booked B2B cruises a couple months ago through an online travel agent. I was looking at my My Celebrity account online and one of the reservations shows up but not the other. There is a link "Don't see your reservation below? Add it here". When going through the process of trying to add the other reservation, I get the following error message "Your booking is already associated with another My Celebrity account."

What is up with this? Is it not possible to add the other reservation. I have no idea what other My Celebrity account this would be tied to. If it can't be added, how can I otherwise look up the details of the cruise online?

You do not say how you booked. If it was through a TA, you need to speak to them. Otherwise, you need to telephone Celebrity. There is clearly a problem with how the seond cruise has been set up. We have had problems with our B2B since booking and there must be some glitches in Celebrity's computer systems.

Sue

We booked B2B cruises a couple months ago through an online travel agent. I was looking at my My Celebrity account online and one of the reservations shows up but not the other. There is a link "Don't see your reservation below? Add it here". When going through the process of trying to add the other reservation, I get the following error message "Your booking is already associated with another My Celebrity account."

What is up with this? Is it not possible to add the other reservation. I have no idea what other My Celebrity account this would be tied to. If it can't be added, how can I otherwise look up the details of the cruise online?

Go into the Celebrity website and under the "All Ready Bookled" tab click on "Online Check In." The complete the form with your information (including booking number) and see what you get. It should show your back to back cruises with your name(s). If your reservation shows up under that system and everything looks correct then you just have a linkage issue that might take a Celebrity person to fix. But if your reservations does not show properly, then you have much bigger issues and need to contact your TA ASAP. If you do not get cooperation from your TA you should call Celebrity....and also not use this TA in the future :)

Passengers need to always verify everything, about their reservations, on the Celebrity web site. Mistakes happen whether booking through a TA or direct with Celebrity and it is "ON YOU" to verify, verify, verify. Just in the past year we had a TA book the wrong ship (two ships were leaving on the same day and she made an error while talking to her Celebrity contact) and we had Celebrity Choice Air book our flights on the wrong day (they had us flying home from Europe while our ship was well out to sea). So again I say, when it comes to travel arrangements always verify, reverify, and check it all again.

Hank

We booked through a TA and not with Celebrity directly. I was able to do the online checkin for both cruises, the one that shows up and the one that doesn't. I just had to go through the "Already Booked" menu option to do online checkin for the missing cruise. I couldn't complete all of the online checkin since our air is not booked yet. Though, even through the online checkin, it doesn't look like you can see all the cruise details?

Archived