Still lost over Drinks Packages

Wirral

I know these questions have gone on and on and I really have searched to find this info but to no avail. Had the Premium N/A package in June on Infinity and fell hook line and sinker for Igloos in the coffee bar. Premium N/A package therefore no problem. We are now booked for the Eclipse in October 2014 and planned to get Premium N/A package again for us both. However we have got the classic alcohol package included, don't drink that much alcohol now but always grateful for a freebie. Will the classic cover me for igloos or will I have to upgrade to the premium package. I still can not get my head round premium and speciality coffees. Any help gratefully received.

An Igloo is a coffee in Café al Bacia and they were $5 + gratuity when we were on Equinox in March this year. I'm sure they are included in the classic package however if I remember to ask, I will do so this coming week as we sail on Silhouette on Thursday an(26th September) and will no doubt be partaking in several (will have to pay though as we don't have the package included).

A frozen coffee drink which comes in chocolate, white chocolate and vanilla flavours. All of which are delicious. Just thought I would give it a go and I got hooked. Good advice given, as expected from this site. I will wait till on board and ask and if need be upgrade. Thanks

An Igloo is a coffee in Café al Bacia and they were $5 + gratuity when we were on Equinox in March this year. I'm sure they are included in the classic package however if I remember to ask, I will do so this coming week as we sail on Silhouette on Thursday an(26th September) and will no doubt be partaking in several (will have to pay though as we don't have the package included).

Greetings

The Equinox cruise was a great trip. Already getting back on another ship, I am soooo jealous. Have a wonderful time.

Good Sailing

Tom

Archived