anyone have any pics of liberty of the seas aft js 1706

sweettara

A group of us are on the liberty leaving on Nov 23, we debark on Thanksgiving. Our friends have that room I will tell them to take care ofit for you. You can find pictures of it by searching. YouTube has some videos also.

thanks that funny to run into someone that knows someone that will be in our cabin. we lucked out on that room I just so happen to check over the weekend to see how many js were still open and that cabin was open so apparently someone cancelled

anyway I hav checked utube several times and cnt find that cabn

have fun on ur cruise

• 4 months later...
We stayed in 1406 a couple of weeks ago. I have pics but can't seem to upload them. If you email me, I would be happy to send them along to you. mbabcock500 at yahoo dot com:)

Hi there

I am a Pink Boa Cruiser as well! We have the Freedom booked Oct 2014, we chose Jr Suite 1706. We are hearing soot issues and loud noise from the Wind Jammer above, getting a bit nervous. Can you advise me? I would love to see photos of this aft facing cabin and view even if on Liberty or Indy... We are so worried about the soot! We spend a lot of time on our balcony.

Thank you in advance.

Shanon Horridge s horridge 2003 at g mail dot com.

We were on Liberty in Nov., we had 1400 our friends had 1406 and 1706. None of us had any noise problems nor did we have any soot issues. We all loved our rooms and are now completely spoiled! You just can't beat the balconies! We also did not find the walk to the aft that bad, honestly your doing a lot of walking anyway. Plus it's quite because you only have the people who also have rooms in the aft, not a lot of foot traffic. I will try to post some pics.

Edited by workathome