waiting for tickets

davesis

Hi My family and I are going to Bermuda on the Celebrity Zenith next week leaving Bayonne NJ, July 16 we are still waiting for our tickets , we booked through Yahoo we've called them and they tell us not to worry they should be at our house by July 9. What do we do if they don't come by then???????? Any suggestion?? Thanks for any help :)

That is cutting it close I would think .

Check the Celebrity website for your personal booking information.

Make sure you have filed all the correct docummentation.

Check with Celebrity to see what happens if you don't get them on time.

Make sure you take your pre-cruise documents you printed from the Celebrity website. This is really enough. Although documents are preferred, they are really a formality.

More than likely you have a lazy agent on your hands. Depending on when you booked the cruise, documents usually arrive about 3-4 weeks prior at the agency which then forwards them to you. I believe Yahoo Travel is run by National Leisure Group which also does Ebay and several other large sites.

Our cruise documents were emailed to us and we printed them off our computer. Check you email to see if that is where they are. However, we have also booked last minute and picked the documents up at the pier. As long as you called the cruiseline and they have your name and booking number, then don't worry. Just remember to bring either your passport or birth certificate with driver's license and you'll be fine. Don't forget the sunscreen and sunglasses.

Whoops! I just realized you got your documents. Did they come in the mail or did they email them to you? I know I was freaked out at first when mine didn't come in the mail. Good thing I check my email and was able to print them myself.

Archived